Interested in writing for Alia Institute?
Alia Institute.com is always looking for new writers and authors to share their knowledge in Anthroposophy. If you have experience in education and business or have any ideas that will enlighten our readers and move business education forward, we want to hear all about it.
Here at Alia Institute, we aim to provide our readers with a fresh take on the topics that bring interest and enlightenment to their goals.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Content must contain a thesis and offer a clear message in the argument
- Content must have an engaging voice that is both relatable and understandable.
- Content must be well-written and researched with the given credits
- Content must support the argument displayed rather than given opinions.
- Content must be fact-checked with appropriate cite sources
Here’s what we feature here at Alia Institute:
Large features contain anywhere from 1,000 – 2,500 words. This means that all content and editorial criteria and illustration must also be included within the content.
Articles can be written in a more casual tone. Reports contain anywhere from 350 – 750 words. This is ideal for personal experiences, how-to’s, tutorials, opinions, and short posts.
Mini-Articles and Reviews
Reviews and mini-articles are short content that is ideal for book or product reviews, or anything related to business education and learning.
All content must be well-examined and considered for the current topics we publish on our page. Please email us your submission as our editors will provide constructive feedback and guidance to help you complete your article.